Active Planning Projects
Land use entitlement applications undergo various referrals for compliance with local and state public hearing requirements and California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) circulation and noticing requirements. The various types of referrals include:
- Early Consultation - A two-week referral typically occurring within 30-days of project submittal.
- CEQA Exempt - A two-week referral occurring for projects determined by staff to be exempt under CEQA. This referral may be used in lieu of an Early Consultation referral and may include a public hearing notice.
- Initial Study - A 30-day referral required for circulation of an Initial Study prepared in compliance with CEQA. This referral may include a public hearing notice serving as a Notice of Intent to Adopt a Mitigated Negative Declaration of Negative Declaration in compliance with CEQA.
- Notice of Preparation - A 30-day referral required when an Environmental Impact Report in compliance with CEQA will be prepared.
- Draft EIR - A 45-day referral required for circulation of an Environmental Impact Report prepared in compliance with CEQA.
- Final EIR - A 10-day referral providing a notice of public hearing to consider certification of an Environmental Impact Report.
Additional types of referrals, along with links to project specific information, may also be posted below. A description of the referral type and/or information is provided with each link.
|Application Number||Project Name||Document|
|PLN2012-0017||Dan Avila and Sons||Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Program|
|PLN2012-0017||Dan Avila and Sons||Notice of Determination|
|PLN2018-0102||Dan Avila and Sons||An Addendum to the 2016 Certified EIR|
|PLN2018-0102||Dan Avila and Sons||Revised Addendum to the 2016 Certified EIR|