County Social Media Directory
County Supervisorial Districts
TERMS OF PUBLIC PARTICIPATION:
We ask that each user carefully read and review all the rules contained within this Agreement. Using any aspect of our social media sites will constitute your agreement to comply with these rules. All users of Stanislaus County social media must agree to the following Terms of Participation:
- We welcome you to Stanislaus County social media pages.
- The purpose of Stanislaus County social media sites is to present matters of public interest in regard to our programs and services to the public, including its many residents, businesses and visitors.
- Some Stanislaus County social media sites might allow commenting and posting. If that is the case, we encourage you to submit your questions, comments, and concerns, but please note these are moderated online sites and not public forums.
- We recognize the web is a 24/7 medium, and your comments are welcome at any time. However, given the need to manage our staff resources (public tax dollars), we generally only monitor comments and postings at various times during regular business hours.
- When you use any Stanislaus County social media, you represent and agree that you will not:
- Use vulgar or offensive language;
- Falsely or misrepresent any personal or business information regarding your identity or intentions with respect to any matter;
- Conduct personal attacks of any kind;
- Make comments or post content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, genetics, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or intellectual disability or sexual orientation;
- Create spam or links to other sites;
- Make postings that are clearly off topic including solicitations of any kind;
- Advocate illegal activity;
- Create an infringement on copyrights or trademarks;
- Post or link to personally identifiable medical information;
- Post or link to information that may compromise the safety of the public or public systems, security or proceedings of public systems or any criminal investigations;
- Post or link to personal or sensitive information that may include phone numbers, emails, postal addresses, etc.
- Post or link to information that contains a virus or any other harmful software code or program
- Once a comment is posted, Stanislaus County reserves the right to delete submissions that violate user policies.
- Stanislaus County will ban participation as necessary based on violations.
- Stanislaus County may choose to follow back people who follow us. If you'd rather we not, please send us a direct message and we'll be happy to comply.
- Please remember social media sites like Twitter, Facebook and others are not hosted by Stanislaus County and they are governed by their respective website policies, including Privacy Policies and Terms of Service.
- Note that the comments expressed on Stanislaus County social media sites do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Stanislaus County government or its officers, employees or elected officials. If you have any questions concerning the operation of our sites, please contact the Stanislaus County Chief Executive Office at (209) 525-6333.