National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Notices
- City of Riverbank - Notice of Finding of No Significant Impact and Notice of Intent to Request Release of Funds for Street Outreach Day Center and Homeless Shelter Renovation Project
- United Samaritans Foundation - Notice of Finding of No Significant Impact and Notice of Intent to Request Release of Funds for We Care Dining Hall Facility
The Community Development Division oversees administration of the Stanislaus County Urban County Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) and Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP) funds.
These programs serve income eligible residents through funding provided to various county and community partners. The following is a sample listing of services those partners provide:
- Fair housing assistance
- Down Payment Assistance (DPA) for first time home-buyers
- Assistance to non-profit developers to create affordable housing in Stanislaus County unincorporated areas
- Housing rehabilitation for owner-occupied homes
- Abandoned and Dangerous building abatement
- Public Services
- Infrastructure Improvements
- Emergency housing options
Services are delivered in Stanislaus County unincorporated areas as well as in the cities of Ceres, Hughson, Newman, Oakdale, Patterson, and Waterford.