Our Mission, Vision, Goals
Our Mission is to provide responsive, quality, high value customer service to the citizens of Stanislaus County we serve which will:
- Help promote the implementation of sustainable land development projects;
- Facilitate economic growth;
- Enhance the quality of life; and
- Protect our environment in the most efficient, cost effective and timely manner possible.
Our Vision is to integrate the use of high technology and innovation to provide creative, collaborative, and streamlined methods that will facilitate land use, transportation, and planning decisions. Our vision is also to help balance the need for economic growth while preserving and protecting the County's natural resources.
Our Goal is to process project applications and permits in a timely manner that is fair, efficient, progressive, cost effective, accurate, and in an environment that will accommodate development projects within the boundaries of the County's overall policies, standards, goals, and objectives.
- The Development Services Team.
- The County's encroachment permit process and download a permit application.
- The County's Transportation permit program and download a permit application.
- Our Development permit program and services that we offer.
- The Grading permit program and the requirements necessary to request a permit.
- The County's involvement with the new floodplain management plan and things the County is doing to help mitigate flooding hazards.
- The County's Stormwater program.
- 1998 Improvement Standard
- 2007 Improvement Standard
- 2014 Improvement Standard Update
- Encroachment Permit Information
- Encroachment Permit Application
- Fee Schedule
- Monument Preservation Information
- Monument Preservation Pre-Construction
- Monument Preservation Post-Construction
- NPDES Erosion Control Inspection Checklist
- NPDES Erosion Control Worksheet
- NPDES Map Stanislaus County
- NPDES Post Construction Flowchart
- Pipeline Maintenance Agreement
- Pipeline Maintenance Agreement Information
- Transportation Permit Information
- Transportation Permit Bridge Map
- Transportation Permit Application
Helpful Links & Info