Employee Benefits for New Employees
Welcome to your benefits. Your benefits are an important part of your overall compensation. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive array of valuable benefits to protect your health, your family and your way of life.
All new full-time employees must attend a benefit orientation meeting. Contact your department Human Resources to register.
Full Time Employee - New Hire Information and Forms
- New Employee Benefit Orientation Schedule
- Benefit Guide
- County Benefit Enrollment Form 2022
- Local Service Area Zip Code Map and List
- VOYA Evidence of Insurability Form
- Deferred Comp Enrollment Form
- EPO vs. HDHP Employee Cost Comparison
Important! Copies of marriage and/or birth certificates are required for enrollment of each dependent on the health plans.
Part Time Employee - New Hire Forms
- 401a SSA-1945 Cover Letter
- 401a SSA-1945 Notification
- Government Pension Offset
- Windfall Elimination Provision
- Beneficiary Form
Employee Benefits Information
1010 10th Street Suite 5900
Modesto, Ca 95354
Phone: (209) 525-5717
Fax: (209) 525-5779
Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm - Monday - Friday