Vision, Mission and Values
An organization highly respected for its exceptional Risk Management Services.
Serve as a resource for the health, safety and well being of Stanislaus County Employees by managing risks and reducing the frequency, severity and associated cost of claims, through continuous education, participation and communication.
- Reduce Human Suffering by Promoting Safety & Security
- Advocate Employee Well-Being
- Protect the County's Financial Integrity
- Identify Risks
- Develop Internal Human Resources
- Respect Those We Serve
- Establish Partnerships
- Safeguard County’s Assets
- Promote Personal Pride
- Optimize Creativity and Innovation
- Strive for Excellent Customer Service
- Exhibit Personal and Professional Integrity