Multipurpose Senior Services Program
What is MSSP?
It is a team of Social Workers and Public Health Nurses who provide case management services to seniors on Medi-Cal in order to keep them at home as safely and independently as possible.
Who Qualifies for MSSP Services:
- Stanislaus County resident.
- Minimum age of 65.
- Receives Medi-Cal benefits.
- In frail health or at risk of nursing home placement
- Willing to accept care management services.
Potential Available Services:
- Home health services
- Medical equipment
Additional Services Which May Be Provided:
- Specialized transportation
- Communication Devices
- Minor home safety repairs
- Money management
To apply call 209-558-8698. The potential client will be contacted by a MSSP staff member and a home visit will be arranged.