Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The County provides an Employee Assistance Program for all full-time employees and their dependents. This plan is being offered through ReliaStar ING and includes several EAP options. Click on the links below for information on each option.
- ComPsych Employee Assistance Program
- A comprehensive assistance program with clinicians available by phone 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Confidential referrals to local counseling services for employees and dependents with up to five visits at no charge.
- Travel Assistance
- Travel planning services, emergency services (legal assistance, translation, medical referrals), and emergency transportation services.
- Estate Planning
- Online Will preparation service.
- Financial Planning
- Consultation will Certified Financial Planners and Certified Public Accountants.
- Legal Support
- Consultation with legal staff specializing in a variety of legal disciplines.
- Funeral Planning and Concierge Service
- Provides assistance researching, planning, negotiating and scheduling funeral services.