Open Enrollment for Early Retirees
Each year, the County has Open Enrollment in order to allow you to review your offerings to ensure that you are providing the best combination of benefits for you and your family.
Open Enrollment begins on Monday, October 8 and closes at 5:00pm on Friday, October 19, 2018. You are able to make changes to your benefits for the 2019 plan year during these specific dates and changes will become effective January 1, 2019.
- 2019 Early Retiree Benefit Guide (members not eligible for COBRA)
- 2019 Early Retiree Benefit Enrollment Form (includes Deduction/Payment Agreement)
Stanislaus County Early Retiree (pre-Medicare) Medical Plans
Welcome to the Stanislaus County Early Retiree Medical Plans information page. Here you will find important information regarding the County's medical plan options offered to early retirees or pre-Medicare retirees of the Stanislaus County Employees Retirement Association (StanCERA).
- 2018 Early Retiree Benefit Guide (members not eligible for COBRA)
- 2018 Early Retiree Benefit Enrollment Form (includes Deduction/Payment Agreement)
- Local Service Area Zip Code Map and List
If you need to contact Risk Management Employee Benefits, please send an email to: