Stanislaus County Early Retiree (pre-Medicare) Medical Plans
Welcome to the Stanislaus County Early Retiree Medical Plans information page. Here you will find important information regarding the County's medical plan options offered to early retirees or pre-Medicare retirees of the Stanislaus County Employees Retirement Association (StanCERA).
- Early Retiree Benefit Guide (members not eligible for COBRA)
- Early Retiree Benefit Enrollment Form (includes Deduction/Payment Agreement)
- Early Retiree Medical Plan Rates
- Local Service Area Zip Code Map and List
Open Enrollment for Early Retirees
Each year, the County has Open Enrollment in order to allow you to review your offerings to ensure that you are providing the best combination of benefits for you and your family.
Open Enrollment begins on Monday, October 7 and closes at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, October 18, 2019. You will be able to make changes to your medical benefits for the 2020 plan year during this period and changes will be effective January 1, 2020.
- 2020 Early Retiree Open Enrollment Memo
- 2020 Early Retiree Benefits Guide
- 2020 Early Retiree Rates
- 2020 Early Retiree Benefit Enrollment Form
If you need to contact Risk Management Employee Benefits, please send an email to: