Stanislaus County Early Retiree (pre-Medicare) Medical Plans
Welcome to the Stanislaus County Early Retiree Medical Plans information page. Here you will find important information regarding the County's medical plan options offered to early retirees or pre-Medicare retirees of the Stanislaus County Employees Retirement Association (StanCERA).
- 2016 Early Retiree Benefit Guide (members not eligible for COBRA)
- 2016 Early Retiree Benefit Enrollment Form (includes Deduction/Payment Agreement)
- Local Service Area Zip Code Map and List
Open Enrollment for Early Retirees
Each year, the County has Open Enrollment in order to allow you to review your offerings to ensure that you are providing the best combination of benefits for you and your family.
Open Enrollment begins on Wednesday, October 26 and closes on Monday, November 14, 2016. You are able to make changes to your benefits for the 2017 plan year during these specific dates and changes will become effective the following January 1, 2017.
This year’s Open Enrollment will be “passive,” meaning the benefits you currently have will continue into 2017. If you are not making any changes to your benefit selections for the 2017 plan year, Employee Benefits does not require you to return the Benefit Enrollment Form. You are only required to submit enrollment documentation if you wish to make changes to your benefit selections for the 2017 plan year.
- 2017 Early Retiree Open Enrollment Memo
- 2017 Early Retiree Benefit Guide (members not eligible for COBRA)
- 2017 Early Retiree Benefit Enrollment Form (includes Deduction/Payment Agreement)
If you need to contact Risk Management Employee Benefits, please send an email to: