Public Works Projects
Current Construction Projects:
Projects in Design Phase
- Project Fact Sheet
- Archaelogical Survey Report
- Biological Assessment
- Biological Assessment Revision Memorandum
- Water Quality Assessment Report
- Draft Initial Study Mitigated Negative-Declaration
- Historical Resources Evaluation Report
- Historic Property Survey Report
- Initial Site Assessment
- Natural Environment Study
- Noise Technical Memorandum
- Section 4(f) De Minimis Memorandum
- Traffic Technical Memorandum
- Visual Impact Assessment (Minor Level)
- Invitation to the Public
The North County Corridor Transportation Expressway Authority (NCC TEA) Board is made up of five members. Two Directors appointed by Stanislaus County and one Director appointed by each of the following cities: Modesto, Riverbank, and Oakdale.
Stanislaus County Public Works Director is the Authority Manager. Also integral to the Joint Powers Authority (JPA) are two Ex-Officio members consisting of the StanCOG Executive Director and Caltrans’ District 10 Director.
The Board meets the first Wednesday from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. at the Tenth Street Place Board Chambers located at 1010 10th Street (basement), Modesto 95354 unless otherwise noted on the NCC TEA meeting schedule.