- Unsecured tax bills mailed in July
- Secured tax bills mailed in October.
- Filing begins on various exemptions.
Deadline for Payment of second installment of secured property taxes.
Deadline for timely filing of all Exemption claims, including:
- Aircraft-Historical Significance
- Blind or Disabled Veterans'
- Church and Religious
Due date for filing:
- Aircraft Property Statements
- Agricultural Personal Property Statements
- Apartment House Personal Property Statements
- Business Personal Property Statements
- Mining & Quarrying Productions Reports
Last Day to avoid 10% late penalty for second installment of secured property taxes.
Last day to file property statements without 10% late-filing penalty.
Assessment Roll delivered by Assessor to County Auditor.
Period during which the Clerk of The Board of Supervisors accepts Applications for Changed Assessment (appeals) for secured property & unsecured property.
For Escaped Assessments and Supplemental Assessments, the taxpayer has 60 days from the mailing date on the tax bill to file an appeal.
- Deadline for late filing of Homeowners' & Veterans' Exemptions to qualify for a partial exemption.
- Last day to avoid 10% late penalty for first installment of Secured Property Taxes.