Deer, Wild Pig, and Rabbit Hunting Program
Deer, Wild Pig, and Rabbit Hunting Season at Frank Raines Regional Park Minniear Day Use Area in Del Puerto Canyon (Zone A).
Available Permits and Fees:
- Maximum number of permits available during the week (Monday through Friday) - 20
- Maximum number of permits available during the weekend (Saturday through Sunday) - 20
- Hunting permit fee per week or weekend: $20 per hunter, per week/ per weekend
- Hunting permit - annual (valid July-June hunting season): $125 per hunter (check for available dates)
- Common species in the area - Wild Pig, Deer, Rabbit
- Please e-mail gro.cerskrap@nimda-skrap to request a permit.
- Stanislaus County Hunting Rules and Regulations [PDF]
- Map of Hunting Area: Minnear Day Use Area [PDF]
- FAQ regarding Hunting Licenses
- California Fish and Wildlife Hunting Rules and Regulations
- Wildlife Game Management Programs
Boundary maps are also available at the Department of Parks and Recreation.
Please visit https://www.wildlife.ca.gov/Hunting for the most current information on hunting guides.
No Pets Or Gas Cans AllowedReservations
Frank Raines OHV
Effective January 11, 2023
The Frank Raines OHV Park is OPEN
Campgrounds and Day Use are OPENReservations
Community Parks & Facilities
Day Use Hours 6:00 am to 10:00 pm
(SCC 18.04.060)More Information