District 5 - Channce Condit
Ceres Councilmember Channce Condit was elected to the Stanislaus County Board of Supervisors on November 3, 2020. During his time on the City Council, Channce focused on constituent service, public safety and forming a beautification committee for the City of Ceres. Councilmember Condit also led the effort against increasing Mellow/Roos tax increases on Ceres residents.
As Supervisor, Channce Condit will continue to ensure the residents of District 5 have an independent voice on the county board. Channce believes that local government works for the residents of Stanislaus County and needs to be responsive and accessible.
Supervisor Condit will hold regular public office hours for District 5 residents.
- California State University-Stanislaus, B.A. History, Cum Laude
- Merced Junior College, A.A. Social & Behavioral Science
- St. Mary's Catholic High School
Took Office: January 4, 2021
First Term Expires: January 2025
2020 Board Committee Assignments
- Agricultural Advisory Board
- CSAC Board of Directors
- Central San Joaquin Valley Foreign-Trade Zone Advisory Board
- Financing District Public Authority
- Economic Development Action Committee (EDAC)
- Hazardous Waste Management Advisory Committee
- Health Executive Committee
- Local Task Force on Solid Waste Management
- Solid Waste-to-Energy Executive Committee
- StanCOG Policy Board
- Stanislaus County Family Domestic Violence Coordinating Council
- Stanislaus Waste-to-Energy Financing Agency
- Tuolumne River Regional Park Committee