1010 10th St, Suite 6500
Modesto, CA 95354
District 2 - Vito Chiesa
Vito Chiesa is a lifelong resident of Hughson. He graduated from Hughson High School, attended Modesto Junior College then went onto graduate from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo with a Bachelor of Science degree in Agriculture.
Vito works in a family farming operation with his mother Mary and brother, Andrew. In addition to growing walnuts and almonds, the family operates a commercial walnut hulling and drying business.
Prior to being elected to the Board of Supervisors, Vito served the community as the President of the Stanislaus County Fair Board as well as the President of the Stanislaus County Farm Bureau. He also served as a Director for the Modesto Chamber of Commerce and State Director for California Farm Bureau. He is currently in his fourth term as Stanislaus County Supervisor for District 2. Some of his other many responsibilities include serving as the past President of California State Association of Counties (CSAC), Commissioner of the Children and Families Commission, Member of the Stanislaus Council of Government (StanCOG), Executive Committee and Policy Board, Member of the California Partnership for the San Joaquin Valley, Member of the San Joaquin Joint Powers Authority, Alternate Member of the Emergency Medical Services Board of Directors.
Took Office: January 2009
Fourth Term Expires: January 2025
2022 Board Committee Assignments
- Agricultural Advisory Board
- California Association of Council of Governments
- California Partnership for the San Joaquin Valley
- CSAC Board of Directors
- Children and Families Commission (Prop 10)
- City of Turlock- County Liaison Committee
- Consolidated Stanislaus Regional 911 (Emergency Dispatch) - Alternate
- Crows Landing Industrial Business Park enhanced Financing Infrastructure Financing District Public Authority
- Emergency Medical Services Board of Directors - Alternate
- General Plan Update Committee
- Local Agency Formation Committee (LAFCO)
- Mountain Valley Emergency Medical Services Agency - Alternate
- San Joaquin Joint Powers Authority
- San Joaquin Regional Rail Commission
- San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District Board of Directors
- San Joaquin Valley Regional Policy Council
- StanCOG Executive Committee
- StanCOG Policy Board
News and Photos
Latino Community Roundtable Cesar Chavez Luncheon 2016
Marco Moreno and Supervisor Chiesa.