Who We Are
The General Services Agency (GSA) provides centralized services over a broad spectrum of areas, including building maintenance and housekeeping of County owned facilities, disposal of surplus county property, messenger and mail services, contract and purchasing assistance, administration, capital project management, vehicle maintenance and American with Disability Act (ADA) guidance to County departments. These activities are funded through fees that are charged to County departments, Joint Power Associations (JPAs) and other customers.
What We Do
- We educate and inform the public in areas of government procurement.
- We acquire goods and services for county departments.
- We negotiate contracts and leases for both property and equipment.
- We provide consultation on procurement needs and contract facilitation to County departments.
- We provide salvage services for surplus county property.
- We provide maintenance and repair services for county buildings, systems, and equipment.
- We respond to routine and emergency maintenance repairs for county buildings.
- We provide lock and security services for county buildings
- We provide preventative maintenance services.
- We provide housekeeping services for county building.
- We provide preventative and prescriptive maintenance for over 1,000 county vehicles and specialized equipment.
- We provide for new construction, expansion, renovation, or replacement projects for existing facilities within the county.
- We provide technical support through ADA services to ensure access to buildings and program services.
What We Offer
General Services Agency (GSA) oversees internal support functions and does not provide services directly to the community. What GSA provides is vehicles, in good working condition, that allow the Sheriff, Probation, and other County departments to do their important work. GSA ensures that county buildings, systems, and equipment are compliant with the ADA, well maintained, workspaces are clean, and in good working order, to allow employees and the public to interact with in a safe and serviceable environment. GSA ensures that County employees can focus on their core services, with little thought as to mail, purchasing, or utility payments.
GSA Director/Purchasing Agent