County of Stanislaus Online Bidding System
Thank you very much for your interest in doing business with the County of Stanislaus. We are committed to providing an equal opportunity for all business enterprises to participate in our purchasing and contracting activities.
Most RFQs/RFPs, informal and formal solicitations will be processed through our online system. To receive notification of upcoming bid opportunities, you must register as a vendor online by following the two-step registration process outlined below. Once registered, you can search for bid requests, order and download documents, bid electronically (where applicable), and much more!
All responses are due on or before the time shown on each solicitation. Late responses cannot be accepted. It is the responsibility of each bidder/proposer to ensure that the most complete and current version of the solicitation, including any/all addenda, has been downloaded or otherwise obtained.
Local Vendor Preference (where applicable): In accordance with Stanislaus County Code 2.24.125, a five percent (5%) local preference shall be deducted from the total dollar amount bid by local vendors on competitive quotes and bids when submissions are evaluated. The total amount of local preference granted in a single bid shall not exceed $5,000 over a non-local vendor. The award shall be made at full price of the quote or bid.
Please follow the two-step process below to register with Stanislaus County
- 1. Select New Vendor Registration from the main vendor portal.
- 2. Complete the information in each of the tabs.
- Company Info:
- Select a user name and password (user names/passwords must be between 6-10 characters).
- Additional Addresses: If your company has multiple addresses you may enter them here.
- Select the classifications that are applicable to the business owner.
- Select all contractor licenses that apply. License number and expiration date are mandatory if a license type is selected.
- Other Business Info: Additional information that the Agency would like to know.
- Company Classes (if applicable): Enables you to select the classes that apply to your business.
- Emergency Operations:
- Choose “Yes” if you are able to assist the Agency in an emergency; if not, select “No”.
- Applying for Bench Firm Certification:
- Applying for Bench Firm Certification: Firms that are certified as Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) or Small Business Enterprise (SBE) firms are invited to join the Bench to participate in specific RFQ procurement opportunities.
For complete registration instructions, please click here
If you have questions or need any assistance with the registration process, you may contact Stanislaus County Purchasing at (209) 525-6319. You may also contact Public Purchase at via email at email@example.com, or through the Live Chat feature of the Public Purchase website (see http://www.publicpurchase.com, upper left corner) during business hours.
Thank you for your interest in providing service to Stanislaus County!