A Well Planned Infrastructure System
The Stanislaus County Board of Supervisors is committed to providing excellent community services and we charge the organization to effectively manage public resources, encourage innovation and continuously improve business efficiencies.
- Ensure reliable water sources – quality and quantity
- Improve transportation circulation
- Promote effective solid waste disposal
- Develop a comprehensive flood control strategy
- Support broader technology access and infrastructure
- Support sustainable land use planning