The application period for Commercial Cannabis Business Activities is closed.
Applicants have been notified of their eligibility to move forward to the land use entitlement phase (phase 5).
Commercial Cannabis Business Application
- Active Commercial Cannabis Business Applicants
- Retail Commercial Cannabis Business Ranking and Waitlist
- Amended Retail Commercial Cannabis Business Application Procedure
- Application Procedure for Commercial Cannabis Businesses
- Application Definitions & Evaluation Criteria Descriptions
- Application Checklist
- Application for Commercial Cannabis Businesses (Available to Eligible Registrants Only by e-mail)
- CCB Application Financial Responsibility, Indemnity and Consent to Inspection
- Sheriff Department Live Scan/Fingerprinting Form
- Commercial Cannabis Business Background Application
- Live Scan/Fingerprinting Appointments: Appointment deadline was February 16, 2018. If you missed this deadline you may contact moc.ytnuocnats@sibannac
- * Payments must be made to the Treasurer/Tax Collector's Office in advance of appointment
- Commercial Cannabis Business Application Submission Appointment
- * Please select one 15 minute appointment per application being submitted.