In recent years, California voters and the state legislature have created a legal framework to regulate the cannabis industry. In response to these changes, the Stanislaus County Board of Supervisors is considering the development of a conservative commercial cannabis allowance strategy. The forthcoming ordinance will establish a comprehensive program to permit and regulate cannabis cultivation, manufacturing, retail and other business activities in the unincorporated areas of Stanislaus County. This ordinance will tightly regulate the cannabis industry while preserving our environmental resources, protecting the health and safety of our communities, and prioritizing fiscal responsibility for tax payers.
The answer to questions about this process will be found on our FAQ (frequently asked questions) tab on this site. Questions can also be directed via e-mail to email@example.com
The application period for Commercial Cannabis Business Activities is closed.
Applicants have been notified of their eligibility to move forward to the land use entitlement phase (phase 5).
Commercial Cannabis Business Application
- Retail Commercial Cannabis Business Ranking and Waitlist
- Amended Retail Commercial Cannabis Business Application Procedure
- Application Procedure for Commercial Cannabis Businesses
- Application Definitions & Evaluation Criteria Descriptions
- Application Checklist
- Application for Commercial Cannabis Businesses (Available to Eligible Registrants Only by e-mail)
- CCB Application Financial Responsibility, Indemnity and Consent to Inspection
- Sheriff Department Live Scan/Fingerprinting Form
- Commercial Cannabis Business Background Application
- Live Scan/Fingerprinting Appointments: Appointment deadline was February 16, 2018. If you missed this deadline you may contact moc.ytnuocnats@sibannac
- * Payments must be made to the Treasurer/Tax Collector's Office in advance of appointment
- Commercial Cannabis Business Application Submission Appointment
- * Please select one 15 minute appointment per application being submitted.
Frequently Asked Questions
In response to the numerous correspondence received from patients of Jayden's Journey, please see this memo from the County Chief Executive Office.