District 3 - Terry Withrow
Terry Withrow has lived in the Modesto area most of his life. He attended St. Stanislaus School and Central Catholic High School. He received his Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with a Concentration in Accounting from California State University, Stanislaus in 1982.
He became a Certified Public Accountant in 1984. Withrow & Baggett, LLP is a full service accounting firm located in downtown Modesto that is committed to delivering value to businesses and individuals. They have been serving the Central Valley since 1990. He also farms almonds and grapes.
Terry has been active in our community over the last 30 years. He helped found St. Luke’s Family Practice and the Stanislaus County Farmland Trust. He is also a past board member of Woodland Avenue Fire District, Gallo Center for the Arts, Central Catholic High School and the Stanislaus County Assessment Appeals Board. Mr. Withrow began his first term as Stanislaus County's Supervisor for District 3 on January 4, 2011.
Terry and his wife, Christen, have four children: Michael, Jenavieve, Molly, and Emma. He is a member of St. Stanislaus Catholic Church.
Took Office: January 2011
Fourth Term Expires: January 2027
2023 Board Committee Assignments
- Behavioral Health Board
- City of Modesto-County Liaison Committee
- Community Corrections Partnership (CCP)
- Community Development Committee
- General Plan Update Committee
- Juvenile Justice Coordinating Council
- Local Agency Formation Committee (LAFCO)
- StanCOG Executive Committee
- StanCOG Policy Board
- Stanislaus County Employees’ Retirement Association (StanCERA) Board
- Stanislaus Homeless Alliance (SHA)
- Stanislaus Regional Transit Authority (StanRTA)
- Water Advisory Committee
- Water Work Group of the California Partnership for the San Joaquin Valley
News and Photos
2015 State of the County Address
2015 African Amercian History Month
2014 Central Catholic State Football Champions