Deer, Wild Pig, and Rabbit Hunting Program
Deer, Wild Pig, and Rabbit Hunting Season at Frank Raines Regional Park Minniear Day Use Area in Del Puerto Canyon (Zone A).
Available Permits and Fees:
- Maximum number of permits available during the week (Monday through Friday) - 20
- Maximum number of permits available during the weekend (Saturday through Sunday) - 20
- Hunting permit fee per week or weekend: $15 per hunter, per week/ per weekend
- Hunting permit - annual (valid July-June hunting season): $100 per hunter (check for available dates)
- Common specie in the area - Wild Pig, Deer, Rabbit
- Stanislaus County Hunting Rules and Regulations [PDF]
- Map of Hunting Area: Minnear Day Use Area [PDF]
- FAQ regarding Hunting Licenses
- California Fish and Wildlife Hunting Rules and Regulations
- Wildlife Game Management Programs
Boundary maps are also available at the Department of Parks and Recreation.
Please visit https://www.wildlife.ca.gov/Hunting for the most current information on hunting guides.
Frank Raines OHV Park will be CLOSED for fire season beginning Monday, June 19, 2017 until further notice. Campgrounds and Day Use areas will remain open year round.Reservations
Campgrounds and day-use areas remain open, however, our annual bodily water contact restriction is in effect, beginning September 7, 2017. This restriction will continue through the fall and winter months as an effort to remain in compliance with water regulations preserving a local drinking water facility. NO SWIMMING is allowed until spring of 2018.Reservations