Lee Lundrigan, esquire
Clerk Recorder, Registrar of Voters, Commissioner of Civil Marriages
- Juris Doctorate - Humphrey’s College of Law 1975-1979
- B.A. - California State University, Chico 1972-1974
- A.A. - Modesto Junior College 1970-1972
- Licensed Attorney
- Supreme Court of the State of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit
Lee Lundrigan has been our elected Clerk Recorder since 2002. She is one of six elected officials who represent the entire county. After 20 years as an active business and employment law attorney, Lee was motivated to run for office following the September 11, 2001 attack on America.
Since assuming office she has over seen many upgrades in the office including regular meetings held with Title Companies, strict new laws governing identity theft, the preservation of historical documents, and addition of new computer system to safeguard recorded documents as well as voter outreach. In the elections division over 300 thousand voter affidavits are now scanned for quick and accurate review, voters can now become permanent absentee voters and the citizens of Stanislaus County have had the opportunity to vote on touch screen and optical scan voting systems.
Lundrigan worked with a panel including all 9 city clerks within Stanislaus County to purchase a new voting system to ensure the accuracy of our vote for years to come. We have implemented Phase 2, the Model-100 and Phase 3 the AutoMark will be implemented with the June 2006 election.