Welcome to PeopleSoft - Self Service
PeopleSoft - Self Service automates and simplifies the process of managing information. Employees have direct access to Personal, Benefits, Payroll and Training information.
Employees can log in from any computer with Internet access - whether from the work office, or from the comfort of one's own home!
Reminder: There is no obligation, or compensation, for employees to log in to PeopleSoft Self Service from home on their personal time. This ability is only being provided as a courtesy to employees who prefer this option.
You can view and/or update the following information:
- Accrual balance and W-4 information.
- Benefit elections during Open Enrollment.
- Benefits summary.
- Current and past paycheck advice notices.
- Deferred Compensation voluntary contributions and Life Insurance Beneficiaries.
- Electronic W-2.
- Home and mailing addresses, phone numbers, non-Business email addresses, and emergency contacts.
- Training enrollment (with supervisor approval) and history.
PeopleSoft is currently available.
Due to a scheduled maintenance, PeopleSoft will not be available starting at 5pm Friday the 22nd of February. The system will be restored and available on Monday the 25th of February.