Learn with LinkedIn Learning
Here at Stanislaus County, we believe in the dedicated individuals that make up our organization, and know that with the right training and coaching, there is no limit to where your career can go. To that end, we are extremely pleased to announce that LinkedIn Learning is now available to all of our employees, Now you can learn what you want at your own pace, whenever convenient to you and your team!
Through LinkedIn Learning, you will have unlimited on-demand access to a continuously updated library of over 6,000 business, technology, and creative courses. By incorporating LinkedIn Learning into the County's existing suite of training avenues, you and your supervisor will be able to create more meaningful learning and development plans, helping you to build professional growth paths within the organization and stay engaged.
We encourage you to take full advantage of LinkedIn Learning while you are at work, just be sure to follow any use guidelines as determined by your department. We also encourage you to take full advantage of the LinkedIn Learning platform during your personal time to explore whatever subject you might be interested in for your personal or professional growth. How much or little you use LinkedIn Learning on your own time is totally up to you, as long as you are not conducting work activities on personal time.
- Use the blue login button on this page to go to LinkedIn Learning.
If you are connected to our network:
- You'll see a screen confirming you are part of Stanislaus County; click the Continue button.
- You'll see a pop-up window. Enter stancounty.com in the field under “Log in through your organization or school,” and click Go.
- When prompted, log in with your Stanislaus County email and password (the same password you would use to login to a computer at work).
- Start learning!
For more detailed step by step instructions see the following help docs:
- For those that already had a Lynda.com account and want to transfer their previous learning data into LinkedIn Learning, you can follow the steps in this help doc: Transferring from Lynda.com to LinkedIn Learning
- For those of you that are new to the online learning platforms, now is the time to dive in! You can follow the steps in the following help doc to sign in for the first time: Logging into LinkedIn Learning for the First Time
Learn to recognize the signs of burnout and manage your stress.
Learn techniques for identifying the root cause of a problem, generating options, and selecting the best solution.
Discover how you can effectively integrate new hires into your team and set them up for success in working with you, their colleagues, and the company at large..
Learn how to write a clear and concise technical report.
What you can do
- Learn new software, creative and business skills at your own pace.
- Bookmark your favorite courses, tutorials, and specific points within videos.
- Supplement your learning with exercise files to get the most from your learning experience.
- Track success by viewing your course history and recent activity.
- Switch between your computer, tablet or mobile device 24/7.
- Go Offline by saving videos while connected to the internet, for offline viewing later.