Stanislaus County Priorities
- Our Mission:
To serve the public interest by promoting health, safety,welfare, and the economy in an efficient, cost effective manner. We take our mission very seriously and believe it is every employee’s responsibility to continually find ways to improve our service to the community.
- Our Vision:
To be respected for service in the community and to be known as the best County in America.
- Trustworthiness...acting with honesty, integrity, loyalty and keeping our promises
- Respect...treating everyone with dignity
- Responsibility...being accountable for our actions and pursuing excellence
- Fairness...treating others with impartiality and equity
- Caring...showing concern for the well-being of others
- Citizenship...obeying laws and regulations and caring about our community
The Stanislaus County Board of Supervisors is committed to providing excellent community services and we charge the organization to effectively manage public resources, encourage innovation and continuously improve business efficiencies.
In collaboration with public and private partnerships we strive for: