How To Order Copies
Vital Record Copies
- Birth Certificates
- Death Certificates
- Public and Confidential Marriage License
Over the Counter
Copies of recorded documents can be purchased at the Recorder's Office from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, except for legal holidays. The customer completes a copy request form and gives it to the clerk. The copy is made at that time. For current copy fees, click here.
A request for a copy can be mailed to the Recorder's Office. All copy requests must have:
- a daytime phone number in case there is a question or problem.
- an address to mail the copy to.
- a check or money order to cover the fee for the requested copies.
- the type of document
- the parties involved
- a recording reference if possible or a date of recording
Copy requests should be mailed to the Clerk Recorder's Office. For address information, visit the County Clerk-Recorder homepage.
For payment types accepted at the Clerk Recorder Office, see the General Information section of the Fee Page here.