The date of the tax sale auction has not yet been determined. Please check back for updated information.
You should inspect the property before investing. The burden is on the purchaser to thoroughly research, before the sale about zoning requirements with the City or the County where the property is located at their own cost.
Minimum Bid amounts:
We require the minimum bid amounts by Certified funds only (i.e., cash, cashier's check, money order). Thereafter, the balance may be paid by personal check and will be deposited on the same day to our Bank. Bank statements showing the available funds, loan approval letters, Letter of Credits and/or account balance certificates from the bank/s are NOT accepted as proof of certified funds.
- Registration for the sale will commence at 8:30 a.m. and end promptly at 11:00 a.m., and you will not be able to register after that time.
- Please bring Certified funds for the minimum bid at the time you register.
- You will NOT be able to register if you cannot show proof for payment of the minimum bid.
- You may obtain the necessary minimum bid/s amount/s and/or any other information prior to Auction day so that you can register before the cut off time on the day of tax sale.
Please note the following:
- If you register under your personal name and you are the successful bidder, you will not be able to change the name in the Title.
- If you want to register in the name of Partnership, LLC, LLP, Company, Entity etc., please register under the name of the particular entity and state your authority to bid under that entity. We need a letter from the authorized signatory from the entity to authorize the bidder to register under the entity's name.
- Any individual/s employed by or owners the same partnership, LLC, LLP, Company, Entity etc., will not be permitted to bid against each other. Please bring the partners', LLC, LLP, Company, or entity owners names.
The right of redemption will cease on Wednesday November 8, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. and properties not redeemed will be offered for sale. If the parcel is not sold, the right of redemption will revive and continue up to the close of business of the last business day prior to the next scheduled sale. If the properties are sold, parties of interest, as defined in California Revenue and Taxation Code Section 4675, have a right to file a claim with the county for any excess proceeds from the sale. Excess proceeds are the amount of the highest bid in excess of the liens and costs of the sale, which are paid from the sale proceeds. Additional information may be obtained by contacting the Tax Collector at 10th Street Place, 1010 10th Street, Suite 2500, Modesto, California 95354, calling (209) 525-6388, or by visiting our website at www.stancounty.com/tr-tax/auction.
PARCEL NUMBERING SYSTEM EXPLANATION
The Assessor's Parcel Number (APN), when used to describe property in this list, refers to the assessor's map book, the map page, and the individual parcel on the map page. The assessor's maps and further explanation of the parcel numbering system are available in the assessor's office. Example: An assessor's parcel number such as 043 003 001 000 would mean Book 43 of the assessor's maps, map page 3 and parcel 1 on the map.
The properties that are the subject of this notice are situated in Stanislaus County, California, and are described as follows:
Click the APN Number below to view property images and details.
|025-026-009-000||WALKER, MICHAEL S & BETH M||
0 MORTON DAVIS DR, PATTERSON
|025-026-027-000||YBARRA, ANDREW G & FANNIE V||
0 MORTON DAVIS DR, PATTERSON
|025-027-003-000||CEARLEY, RONALD E||
0 PERRETT RD, PATTERSON
|035-038-017-000||ESCALANTE, BARBIE L & JOSEPH F||
507 KERR AVE, MODESTO
|035-042-015-000||HUNTER FINANCIAL INC||
635 KERR AVE, MODESTO
|037-022-062-000||KOCH, HAROLD L HEIRS OF||
1717 DONALD ST, MODESTO
|050-011-026-000||DUTRA, MARIA HELENA HEIRS OF||
734 SOUTH AVE, TURLOCK
|056-023-003-000||VALGOS, BULAH MAE ET AL||
1709 OLYMPIA ST, MODESTO
|075-020-007-000||BONZI, MARY A HEIRS OF ET AL||
5601 TERMINAL AVE, RIVERBANK
|075-020-008-000||BONZI, MARY A HEIRS OF ET AL||
5631 TERMINAL AVE, RIVERBANK
|120-025-039-000||JARRELL, BRADLEY GENE ET AL||
1030 HUNTINGTON DR, MODESTO
|133-010-025-000||GOODMAN, LARRY L HEIRS OF||
101 N G ST, EMPIRE
|134-004-010-000||BEARDEN FAMILY LTD PARTNERSHIP||
579 F ST, WATERFORD
|134-004-011-000||BEARDEN FAMILY LTD PARTNERSHIP||
571 F ST, WATERFORD
|134-004-012-000||BEARDEN FAMILY LTD PARTNERSHIP||
567 F ST, WATERFORD
|134-004-013-000||BEARDEN FAMILY LTD PARTNERSHIP||
563 F ST, WATERFORD
|134-004-014-000||BEARDEN FAMILY LTD PARTNERSHIIP||
553 F ST, WATERFORD
|134-004-023-000||BEARDEN FAMILY LTD PARTNERSHIP||
12356 ROSE WAY, WATERFORD
|134-010-015-000||BROWN ROBERT A & BROWN SHERRY M||
510 C ST, WATERFORD
I certify, under penalty of perjury, that the foregoing is true and correct.
Lauren Klein, CPA Stanislaus County Interim Tax Collector
Executed at Modesto, Stanislaus County on September 21, 2017
Last Updated November 8, 2017 5:01 PM