Welcome to the Stanislaus County Storm Water Pollution Prevention Program
- Online Complaint Form [PDF]
Fill out this online form to request for investigation of a complaint.
- Frequently Asked Questions
Learn about Storm Water Pollution and how to prevent it.
- Storm Water Permit Requirement FAQs
Learn about Storm Water Permit Requirements.
- Glossary of Terms & Acronyms
Learn about the Storm Water Pollution and Prevention Glossary of Terms and Acronyms.
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Methods
Methods for handling Storm Water in different situations.
- NPDES Erosion Control Inspection Checklist
- NPDES Erosion Control Worksheet
- NPDES Map Stanislaus County
- NPDES Post Construction Information
- 2015 Post Development Standards
- 2010-0014 DWQ NPDES General Construction Permit
- 2013-0001 DWQ Small MS4 Phase II Permit
Public Participation Opportunities
An environmental nonprofit representing the Tuolumne River from its headwaters in the Sierra Nevada, through the Central Valley, and all the way to San Francisco Bay.
Information regarding the ongoing clean-up effort along the Tuolumne River in Modesto between the 9th Street bridge and the 99 Freeway.
Our mission is to preserve, protect, and safeguard the Dry Creek Regional Park Trails for all trail users to enjoy. You are now a part of the solution!