District 3 - Terry Withrow
Terry Withrow has lived in the Modesto area most of his life. He attended St. Stanislaus School and Central Catholic High School. He received his Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with a Concentration in Accounting from California State University, Stanislaus in 1982.
He became a Certified Public Accountant in 1984 and formed the accounting firm of Ciccarelli and Withrow in 1990, located in downtown Modesto. He also farms almonds and grapes.
Terry has been active in our community over the last 30 years. He helped found St. Luke’s Family Practice and the Stanislaus County Farmland Trust. He is also a past board member of Woodland Avenue Fire District, Gallo Center for the Arts, Central Catholic High School and the Stanislaus County Assessment Appeals Board. Mr. Withrow began his first term as Stanislaus County's Supervisor for District 3 on January 4, 2011.
Terry and his wife, Christen, have four children: Michael, Jenavieve, Molly, and Emma, ranging in age from 28 to 17. He is a member of St. Stanislaus Catholic Church.
Took Office: January 2011
Second Term Expires: January 2019
2016 Board Committee Assignments
- City of Modesto-County Liaison Committee
- City of Turlock- County Liaison Committee
- Consolidated Stanislaus Regional 911 (Emergency Dispatch) (Alternate)
- General Plan Update Committee (Alternate)
- Health Executive Committee
- Local Agency Formation Committee (LAFCO)
- Local Task Force on Solid Waste Management
- Mental Health Board
- North County Corridor Transportation Expressway Authority
- Safety Board
- Solid Waste-to-Energy Executive Committee
- StanCOG Policy Board
- Stanislaus County Remote Access Network (RAN) Board
- Stanislaus Waste-to-Energy Financing Agency
- Tuolumne River Regional Park Committee
- Water Advisory Committee
- Water Work Group of the California Partnership for the San Joaquin Valley
News and Photos
2015 State of the County Address
2015 African Amercian History Month
2014 Central Catholic State Football Champions