Advisory Board on Substance Abuse Programs
To provide advice and oversight to the Stanislaus County Behavioral Health and Recovery Services Alcohol and Drug Programs, maximizing community resources and to assure access. To monitor the integrity of alcohol and drug programs and their resources.
- Advise the Board of Supervisors and the Stanislaus County Alcohol and Drug Programs Administrator on policies and goals of the County Alcohol and Drug Programs.
- Educate the public to understand the nature of alcohol and drug problems by encouraging collaboration of community groups.
- Encourage with support from the County to develop and implement effective alcohol and drug abuse programs.
- Review the alcohol and drug program needs of the community.
- Review the plans of various programs to insure quality and make recommendations to the Board of Supervisors in an annual report.
- Oversee public awareness through alcohol and drug.
- Establish alcohol and drug programs that meet the community needs.
- Promote public awareness through providing information regarding AOD programs through an information center.
- Identify problems within access and barriers.
- Increase board membership to reflect the community.
- Promote integrated services.
- Lt. Gregg Clifton - SO
- Officer Eric Parsons - CHP
- Jeff Gullo - 2
- Charmaine Monte - 3
- Jill Neifer - 3
- Kathy Rupe - 4
- John Robin - 5
- Michael Shinkel - 5